The name Pedro is derived via the Latin word “petra”, from the Greek word “η πετρα” meaning “stone, rock”. The name Peter itself is a translation of the Aramaic Kephas or Cephas meaning “stone”. Source. And now you know.
- I am married with 3 wonderful daughters. Evidence below.
- We currently live in the Baltimore area
- I have worked in Thrift since 2002. Currently I am the District Manager for Savers
- We have lived in Minnesota and California previously
- One of my hobbies is building small niche websites that focus on a particular topic and which I monetize with Adsense, ebay partner network, and the Amazon associates program. This website is a small example of that… Except it is not monetized as the topic is not exactly searched for very often for some reason.